Saturday 5 September 2015

Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Gt - 5512 Camera Failed On

Whenever I open the Camera app on my Galaxy Y pro Duos Gt-5512, it shows this awkward view on the display (as if some special effect is switched on). the 1st and 2nd files attached down show the view at the display of my phone whenever I open the camera app, 
The 3rd image is the similar to 1st one using other(normal) camera.
In the rear camera mode when I click the capture icon on the screen it shows the error (shown in 4th image) it doesn't capture the image and the camera application exits. Also when I switch to front facing camera it shows the same awkward colors but I am able to capture the image using the front camera(it doesn't give any error, that is how I am able to attach the 1st and 2nd image.).
What shall I do to bring back the original colors in my camera?

PS- I have changed the phone's firmware couple of times. I even flashed the factory firmware, still its the same story. At present I use Custom ROM (Hatyon ROM v1.1), and Compact kernel 2.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment